Back in September, we had our HDI Technologies seminar with Happy Holden in Odense and the full seminar is available for free now, just let us know that you are interested by sending an email, or in any other way and we will send you a link with access to the video.
We have created a short 5 min trailer which you can access with this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBwcTKMO0vg&t=1s
The seminar is about: Improving your knowlegde of HDI Technologies and how applying these can effectively reduce the cost and improve the quality of your PCB. Where Happy tech more about:
- Fine-pitch and High-I/O BGA design rules, layer assignment and routing. Microvia structures, how to reduce layer with Channels, creating Boulevards to increase routing density.
- Weight new design strategies that do not exist in multilater desing that should be applied to HDI Design.
- Quality problems that can exist from designing with HDI. Use of coupons and parametric PCBs to evaluate fabricators performance.
- Four types of circuit noise are reviewed and illustrated how HDI improves the SI for circuits; power supply impedance. How HDI structures can reduce or eliminate radiated EMI.
- Industry Test Vehicles & experiences and reliability performance of HDI structures from prior OEM HDI Programs. Advanced HDI structures, 2nd and 3rd Generation including the “stacked” and “Any-Layer-Via” structures. Other ‘New Technologies’ enabled by HDI.
- Four through-hole multilayers converted to HDI designs are detailed.
- Another advanced HDI structure is the Embedded Optical Waveguide. This will review the progress to date of EU, UK and US Programs as well as programs in Asia.
If you having any troubles getting this video or other question, let us know. We will be more then happy to help you.