N9000-13 RF is a next generation PTFE Performance Blended product which combines the RF electrical properties of PTFE with the competitive performance features of Nelco’s proprietary N4000-14 epoxy.
- Blended material offers the mechanical performance of a thermoset epoxy with the electrical performance of PTFE
- Lead-free assembly compatibility.
- Excellent for cost-sensitive applications such as LNB’s, In-building antennas and automotive telematics.
- Does not use expensive and abrasive ceramic fillers
- Provides a UL 94V-0 flammability rating.
- CAF Resistant
- Providing long term reliability in end products.
- Standard constructions for a wide range of applications
- Optimized N9000 PTFE processing
- Conventional PTFE processing
- Most epoxy prepregs will adhere for hybrid multilayer applications
- Global Availability
- Vacuum laminated
- Available worldwide
- Meets UL 94V-0 specifications
- All materials are RoHS compliant
- Hybrid RF Multilayers
- Commercial RF Applications
- Lead-Free Assembly Substrates