- Polyimide with the best thermal performance, including Tg greater than 250°C, decomposition temperature >400°C, and T300>60 min.
- Low z-expansion of 1.2% between 50-260°C (vs. 2.5-4.0% for typical high-performance epoxies) offering superior PTH reliability through process and in-service
- Low Z-expansion minimizes the risk of latent PTH defects caused during solder reflow and device attachment.
- Decomposition temperature of 407°C, compared with 300-360°C for typical high-performance epoxies, offering outstanding longterm high-temperature performance
- Up to 50% or more reduction in cure time compared with traditional polyimide cycles
- Electrical and mechanical properties meeting the requirements of IPC-4101/40 and /41
- Toughened, Non-MDA chemistry resists drill cracking
- Halogen-free chemistry
- Compatible with lead-free processing
- RoHS/WEEE compliant
- PCBs that are subjected to high temperatures during processing, such as lead-free soldering
- Applications with significant lifetimes at high temperatures, such as aircraft engine instrumentation, down hole drilling, under-hood automotive controls, burn-in boards, or industrial sensors