Hos Azitech lever vi af dygtige medarbejdere, som yder en høj service til vores kunder. Du er altid velkommen til at sende en uopfordret ansøgning til email@example.com, måske vi kan finde en plads til dig i fremtiden.
På denne side kan du se vores nuværende ledige stillinger:
COUNTRY SALES MANAGER - GERMANY
Azitech ApS is a company with headquarter in Odense, Denmark and in several other locations and with expertise in PCB production and PCB Layout. We are establishing our presence in Germany and for this purpose we are seeking an experienced PCB sales person, who has knowledge of the electronic industry in Germany and who has ambitions of becoming part owner of the company in Germany.
- Developing Azitech’s PCB sales & – service in Germany
- Responsible for sales – and marketing budgets
- Pursuing new PCB sales in Germany
- Maintaining existing customers in Germany
- Planning seminars and Customer visits
- Making sure that customer enquiries are met correctly within the customer deadlines
- Participating at seminars arranged by the headquarter in Denmark
- You have experience with PCB sales or an equal background from within the electronic industry
- You are an open, proactive, ambitious, dedicated, and self-motivating person
- You are persistent and like to work independently
- You speak German fluently as well as English
- You are in the south of Germany
- You like to work from a home office
- You have experience with German culture
- an innovative company with a wide range of opportunities to get a variated job and an exciting workday with many challenges
- a company that strives to understand the needs of the customers and hereafter provide the customer with innovative and long-term solutions from a wide range of selected PCB suppliers
- good colleagues in an informal environment
- thorough introduction to your area of responsibility and the company
- good working conditions and attractive salary package that meets your results and qualifications
Does this sound like you? to hear more about the position call Robert Ludvigsen at: +45 69 66 33 15 or send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the subject field with Country Sales Manager. As we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.