PCB Sales Office Manager – Norway
Azitech ApS is a company with headquarter in Odense, Denmark and in several other locations and with expertise in PCB production and PCB Layout. We are establishing our presence in Norway and for this purpose we are seeking a dedicated sales person, who has knowledge of electronic industry in Norway and who has ambitions of becoming part owner of the company in Norway.
Your primary tasks will be:
· Pursuing PCB sales opportunities in Norway
· Maintaining existing customers in Norway
· Planning seminars and customer visits
· Making sure that customer enquiries are met correctly within the customer deadlines
· Participating at seminars arranged by the headquarter in Denmark
· You have experience with PCB sales or an equal background from within the electronic industry
· You are an open, proactive, ambitious , dedicated and self-motivating person
· You are persistent and like to work independently
· You master both the Norwegian – and the English language
· You are located in the south of Norway or not far from Oslo
· You like to work from a home office
Who is Azitech ApS
Azitech was founded in 2004 and is currently employing 9 people. Azitech provides a wide range of PCB services and PCB layout services in the Nordic countries. Our customers are primarily in the industries of medical, defense & military, telecommunications, satellite and aviation, EMS factories and industrial electronics. We support these industries with fast prototyping and volume production from selected suppliers around the world from the simple one layer PCBs to the most sophisticated PCBs up to 56 layers. Azitech offers special PCB productions with leading edge technology e.g. special materials, HDI technology, built-in resistors, PCBs with short delivery times and that require a significant technical dialog. This platform is the focus of Azitech and is supported by our carefully chosen manufactures from around the world.
· an innovative company with a wide range of opportunities to get a variated job and an exciting work day with many challenges
· a company that strives to understand the needs of the customers and hereafter provide the customer with innovative and long term solutions from a wide range of selected PCB suppliers
· good colleagues in an informal environment
· thorough introduction to your area of responsibility and the company
· good working conditions and attractive salary package that meets your results and qualifications
How to apply We prefer to receive your application on email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send it to Azitech, Industrivej 2, 5550 Langeskov, Denmark. You are also welcome to contact the Director and daily manager, Robert Dam Ludvigsen, on phone +45 60408380.